Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 23, 2002

well the weather advisory has been extended until 5 PM, i don't need the weather man to tell me that, i only have to look out the window, we've maybe got about 6" of new snow today, but just talk to the ABF driver and he tells me they're getting clobbered south of us........i giess i left my altruism in my other pair of pants, but better them then us.......have to do some last minute christmas shopping, was hoping to get out tonight so will have to see, i never do my shopping til the last minute, there is a real rush of the old hunter/gatherer syndrome fighting over the last thing on the shelf........(hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment