Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I hate workdays like the one I had today…orders are nil so there is a production shut down next week…which means of the down stairs folks only maintainace and the old trollie are working…and the upstairs folks who are all working are in their nitpicking mood…and those who are not working are in their…chicken little mood…(sorry if you need an explanation of the last I’m not in the mood)…

Decided to do grocery shopping tonight…a day early for the habitual me but then…ever so often I like to go out of the box…

Watched a little tube tonight…a little PC game…a gentile night but really am still p*ssed off about some of the work related crap that always seems to flow down hill and ends up in my lap…

No comments:

Post a Comment