Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Today was not the best day of my life. First I slept through until the alarm awoke me, dang I hate that. Second it was –13 below zero F…and then I spent like 6 of the 8 working hours of the day in a barely heated/unheated warehouse…by days end I was spent…stopped off for a beef sub on the way hope but headed immediately for a very hot bath…I feel better now but still feel spent

Watched “Top Chef” tonight…the finally four have been determined…and I am pleased…sort of…I have thought from the beginning or nearly so than Sam, Élan, and Elia…deserved to be in the finals…I can stand Marcel…but we can have everything we want

No comments:

Post a Comment