Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did I mention I also like google. Well on one hand I guess I really have to…well that’s two hands…on one there is the fact that blogger is google and the let me write this slag heap for nodda…and on the second one my nephew works for google…but I digress…

I oft times will remember quotes but can remember the source…if you read below or will read below I mentioned the old quote “What fools these mortals be”, but couldn’t remember where it was from.

Puck. Captain of our fairy band, 116 Helena is here at hand, And the youth, mistook by me, Pleading for a lover’s fee. Shall we their fond pageant see? 120 Lord, what fools these mortals be!

No comments:

Post a Comment