Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 16, 2018

(10:38 AM UTC-5)
(+34*F.....w/wind chill +27*F)
(Best of Wagner)
  According to the weather radar and current conditions I've been using it's snowing outside right now, and it ain't!......been confused with the predictions lately but truth be told the current radar should be right, on top of that quite often the wind direction and storm track were not in sync.....I put that to being of the end of Lake Ontario...but enough is enough.....I've deleted the service I've been using and bookmarked a new one.....but then an old friend years ago always said that weathermen were the only people he knew of that got paid for being right 25% of the time, and I've come to the conclusion that he was overly optimistic.....
  Walked early this morning first to the Mobil convenience store, then to Aldi, and realized I had mis-timed my walk, I thought they opened @8AM so was about 20 minutes too early.went down to Burger King..got a breakfast sandwich & coffee.then back to Aldi.....got everything I'd intended....which was a semi-miracle because as usual I left my detailed shopping list in my rooms.....except I was going to get chips and decided to get pork rinds instead...
  Now I from time to time like a slice of New York style cheesecake......been getting them at my local market.....4 pieces for $5.99......and Aldi had them for 2 for $1.99...so into the cart they went.....
  In the course of my walk managed to slip on a icey spot which I had missed, didn't fall....chalk one up for the cane.....but may have tweaked something.......film @ 11:00

No comments:

Post a Comment