Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 16, 2018

(6:55 PM UTC-4)
(+27*F.....+16*F w/wind chill)
(episode of "Sherlock Holmes")
  To my great surprise except for a couple of spots the sidewalks were clear and I was able to walk yesterday, twice actually, had intended to sit down and post after my early evening walk, but was "dead" tired, and decided to take the rest of the evening in quiet rest....
  Have come to the conclusion that I am going to change my main market from Price Chopper to Aldi......except for the house made breads and a few other item that Aldi doesn't carry, Price Chopper has a much better selection of condiments.....but the two main reasons for the change are the prices, and the length of the walk..the Price Chopper is a fair piece from my lodgings...and Aldi is right across the street but I from time to time I do walk in that direction to a local convenience store, so I may drop in to Price Chopper when I need to.....my pharmacy is located there....another plus is my bank is in the same direction......
  Have been looking for an online free poker site, thought I had found a good one and played quite a bit today....however I find the layout a tad complicated, and requires quick, accurate mouse work, and I find it difficult considering my essential tremors.....so have removed it from my game list and the search goes on........

No comments:

Post a Comment