Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 8, 2018

(6:12 PM UTC-4)
(+30*F......w/wind chill +21*F.very light snow)
( Final round coverage of the Masters)
  Been watching more "boob tube" today then usual...some reruns of "Law and Order"...then for awhile was bouncing between the friendly between The US and Mexico ( the ladies won 6-2) and the Masters but with none of the pros I follow in the hunt, it just deserves a quick look from time to time and between the reruns and the bouncing watched the movie "Zoom" not my typical watch however I freely admit to watching or not watching a flick based on the cast.....did I mention that Kate Mara was in the flick......okay anyone whose read this slag heap I call my blog nows that:
1) I'm not dead
2) I may be too old to do anything about it
3) but I'm not too old to look
4) or to remember
  After the problems with my foot yesterday, it's back to what I refer to as the new normal, never will be like it was when I was younger.....thought about walking out but the weather was pretty much same-same as yesterday, some I did listen to my better judgement, which I ignored yesterday with negative results...but the weather looks from the forecast to be on the raise.....maybe in the 50s next weekend..so will probably walk the coming week...

No comments:

Post a Comment