Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

(14:21 UTC-4)
(+75*F...light rain)
( NCIS re-runs)
  Been a very quiet day......and I like quiet days.....when I was working I had very few quiet days....at one point I worked 48 days in a row and my average work week was 6 days and at least 50+ hours....although 60 hour weeks  were too common....ran a shipping department, was in charge of inventory, inventory control, and did most of the MRP  (material resource planning) for my department, and also raw materials for production, a small factory that manufactured irrigation equipment for greenhouses and field crops.....
  Been raining on and off for the last couple of days....had expected this based on the forecast, so every thing was taken care of in lulls yesterday......
  Have you ever heard some one to prove a point say....."I did the math".....and most  times you know they couldn't have done the math with less then a 5 man scouting party....I had a discrepancy in my budget that drove me nuts.....well truth be told....you won't need to drove me nuts......just take my hand and walk me across the street......but I digress......but I have a built in weekly fail safe.....that kicked in today.....I grabbed a wrong number a couple days ago.......problem solved.....my system is good but sometimes even I make a mistake......actually have made many mistakes in my life...but rarely a math one......

No comments:

Post a Comment