Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

[22:10 UTC-4]
[+51+F....cloudy....winds from the n/n/e @6 mph]
[Now Playing: Brahms "A German Requiem" [link]]
   It rained here most of the day....stopped in the early evening....and I took a quick walk over to Aldi....I think I mentioned below that in the specialty section had found some imported Polish sausage from Warsaw....enjoyed it greatly....and decided to get another if there were any left....and there were so I have one in the freezer....
   But other than that have spent a quiet day in my rooms....usually there is nothing to watch.....but today starting in mid-morning and running through late afternoon AMC aired 3 of the "Dirty Harry" movies....now quite often I'll just turn the TV to face the computer and more listen than actually watch....but today....actually sat in my recliner and watched the flicks....okay I did check my games and group during commercials....but just enjoyed taking it easy....it was quite damp....and that always effects my joints....in point of fact when I did walk although it was not raining but there was a mist in the air....probably due to heavy traffic on the street I live on kicking up the water from the wet roadway....

No comments:

Post a Comment