Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 17, 2020

[18:12 UTC-4]
[+79*F_sunny_winds:s/s/w@12_humidity:66%_barometer:30.03"~_Today's Lo:+65*F_the advanced forecast thru Tuesday calls for daytime highs in the upper 80s to lowers 90s..chance of rain for the period @20%]....[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"]:]....
   When I logged on to Facebook..I was greeted with the "New Look" Facebook..first impression was something said in Yiddish and it would be best if I don't translate it..and my second reaction was ..not again..awhile back Blogger..which is the software I use while posting here..[logo appears on the sidebar]..rolled out a new dashboard..the tools I use while creating and editing both the posts..layout and format..[dang I tried to type floor mat..bad Trollie..no biscuit..but I do love a bad pun]..which they say is more mobile phone compatible..wouldn't know..because of my essential tremors I have a very difficult time using a touch screen..actually more impossible than difficult..and I don't even own a smart phone..but right now the "mobile" is the option..but some time this month it will  become the default..and the old now designated "legacy" the option..and I will select the option..and the new FB format obviously is designed to be more mobile friendly..at this point it's in "beta" but wouldn't surprise me at all to at sometime find it as the default..but as long as I can switch to the old style I'll not have any issues..I did fill out their request for a comment on the "new look"..and it wasn't favorable....
   Dang days go by without squat on the old boob tube worth my time to watch..so..tomorrow..TNT is showing the 2 "Kill Bills" back-to-back starting at 13:00..[I almost typed bach-to-bach]..and USA is showing four good NCISs from 09:00 thru 13:00 and then straight into the first three "Bourne" movies back-to back [you look close to see whether I had actually typed bach-to bach]..and yes I'm in a very good mood today..but still haven't decided which of the options to watch....
   Took a walk for a few things this morning at Dollar General..just the usual except for a fresh bottle of "Texas Pete's" hot sauce..the one I have is a) a couple of years old..b) almost empty & c) has lost it's "punch"..I really like "Texas Pete's" one of top favs..but I do get a charge out of the fact that "Texas Pete's" is made in North Carolina..[shakes his old grey head]....
   Speaking of my old grey head..it's getting close to the time that I will need to place my old grey head on  my pillow..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment