Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 17, 2021

 *[16:32 UTC-4]*[+31*F/+21*F(w/windchill)/+22*F(overnight)_cloudy_winds from the West@13 mph_humidity:79%_baro-meter:29.55"/_Monday's Hi/Lo:+25*F/+14*F_winds from the w/n/w@6_humidity:75%_we are still under the "Winter Storm Watch" until 19:00 this evening]**[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Celtic Music];]*
   Just by observation out my windows I think we actually have less ground cover of snow than we did before the "Winter Storm"..the rain and warmer temperatures that preceded the snow fall melt more of the previous snow ground cover than the overnight snows "replaced"..now I do live right in a small city which was not within the area that the heaviest snows were expected..that area is just below us to the south and east..Tug Hill..a high plateau..is known for heavy snow fall..but as of right now have heard nothing about how much they may or may not have gotten..but at least here where I reside..the storm was a bust..other than keeping me in my rooms for the last couple of days..which I may have done anyways..../....The weather for the next few days while turning colder there are no storms in the forecast and I'm considering a walk tomorrow to Price Chopper and T J Maxx and then to Aldi on Tuesday..../....
   Have spent the day as is my custom online..really zero on TV except "Caddyshack" at 18:00..dang I guess spellcheck doesn't appreciate comedy..I got a red line under the title of the flick..oy vey..I can understand when I get "red lined" for my occasional use of Yiddish or Latin..but for a movie title..[shrugs]..may watch at least part of that although I have seen it a few times before..and still have a few more things to attend to..I probably will play a few more hands of poker on "Pokerist"..didn't fulfill all on the "Daily Quests" as/of yet so will take another run at that..and I'm use that a meal &/or snack is in my future before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..../....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment