Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 1, 2004

well it's been a weird day, with yesterday off i can't quite get it through my head that today is tuesday,i'm not sure i actually woke up this morning, i mean i did manage to drag myself out of bed but i really don't think i woke up until this afternoon, the morning is very foggy in my mind....
really neat rehearsal tonight, we are working some of the teens into the group and they are really picking up the music very quickly...gives it a different sound, but i think better.....
i was up way too late last night and then had cats that got way to lonely during the night, now don't get me wrong, i love my cats, but not a furry little face waking me up at 3 AM because they need love.....sheeeshhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment