Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 4, 2005

Except for today this workweek has been a beaut. Last night after work did my usually banking, grocery shopping, et al, got take out and watched survivor. I sat down to write my daily load of drivel to the blog, stared at the word program I use to compose, for 5 minutes, blank stare, said to heck with it, shut the computer down and went to bed.
Another nice weather day today, sunny and unseasonably warm. It’s supposed to stay that way thru the weekend and then turn cooler, howbeit more seasonal next week. Stayed late tonight to finish up a few loose ends, but I doing so I don’t have to work tomorrow. First day in weeks that I don’t have to set the accursed alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment