Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Today started out bad (that is work wise) and got worse, I have a problem equipment wise hanging over my head that will have to be resolved tomorrow and because I left my pager home on the bookshelf (or one of my several bookshelves) today I only know that a problem does indeed exist, don’t know what the actually problem the vendor had was…

Never got out of work until 6PM…this is becoming a trend that I would most certainly avoid if I could…Mondays have become a work until it’s done rather that a work until a normal 4:30 quit time…

I needed to stop at a particular location tonight for a certain reason, and that fact determined that I would pass by the local deep fried seafood place. And considering the fact that I was way past dinnertime, and I had no thought of what I might prepare for dinner. Got a nice piece of deep fried haddock and a couple ½ pounds of potato salad with egg and coleslaw…a decision that cat aggie approved of whole-heartedly. Cat lilly never desires any “people” food except tuna…cat smoky only adds to the tuna a sauce of milk…aggie on the other hand will eat anything that doesn’t eat her first. So aggie and I enjoyed our late dinner…

No comments:

Post a Comment