Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 20, 2006

In the aftermath of yesterday’s very demanding requirements of me, physically, predictably, I have been at low ebb physically all day…fortunately an easy day…but I just was too tried to cook and got take out for the 2nd night in a row…I never do that…have to make an appearance at work tomorrow, but it’s a “when I get there” thing…no alarm tonight…when I wake up…if I wake up (hehe)…then I’ll go in…

Although all I wanted to do was go home I did have one errand that needed running…when I was out on the Westside last night I forgot to stop at farm tractor and get cat food…well this morning I put out the last of the special dry I feed, I have some left of the indoor cat formula…but the adult blend that helps with urinary tract infections I was out of…and one of three is prone to that problem…so…

No comments:

Post a Comment