Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

  For those who haven't figured it out yet, I will be 70 my next birthday, and i live in a hotel, as i don't drive anymore, and believe me you won't want to encounter me behind the wheel of a car, especially at night, severely nearsighted and night vision basically gone, but i live where all of my normal needs are a 10 minute or less walk away.......even my Doc is two lights east and up a hill...( oh bye the bye I'm on my own dime........don't ask but it was all legal)
  My education is in Bible/Theology?Philosophy/and 3 ancient languages......but I'm also pretty good in history, math and science, and a poet......and have an exceptional reading rate (aka words per minute)
  If you look on the left under 'Articles Gleaned from the Net' you will find some articles on Autism, the one deals with a review of the introduction to "Sesame Street" of an autistic Muppet named Julia......well worth the read
  

No comments:

Post a Comment