Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 1, 2017

If you came here looking for my sandwich for lunch.....you're out of luck
 and one who has read this blog knows that I'm far right wing on the issues of my faith........I would make most of the so called religious right look like liberals......however I believe the whole of Christian Scriptures.......i don't just believe what i want to....which fits my social view point....
 there is one outstanding principles in scripture is the concept of free will  ,,,,,,,, what that means to me is i have the right to believe how and why i believe.......but then you have the same right to believe as you believe..
 I may, and more often then not probably disagree with you, we will discuss, i may even try to convince you, but i will not decide what you believe, and further then that I will not protest your opinion, nor will i try to legislate to out law your view(s).........
 The first amendment to the Constitution is still valid....or isn't it......we may disagree on everything else, but i hope, we can still agree that each of us has the right to believe as we believe.......and to ban your beliefs, if I succeed, then eventually someone will protest my beliefs, and they that is my beliefs will be banned as well........

No comments:

Post a Comment