Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

{3:25 PM EST)
(+31*F....wind chill +23*F)
(Now Playing: "El Dorado")
  It's been a real quiet day..about the most exciting thing that has happened today was housekeeping made it's weekly visit......cleaned the room.....fresh linens..and good conversation.....
  Anyone who has read this blog before knows I refuse to call meals by their traditional names, I eat small meals, when I feel like eating, and what I feel like eating......for example meal #1 was eaten in the forenoon...and any resemblance...to a tradition breakfast would be a stretch.......yogurt...a burrito......but not eggs and cheese.....beef and beans...and juice....
  Old hands here know that I live in a hotel.....not a 5 star..but a 2 star..that sits within a 10 minute walk from everything that I need including my doctor....and I live there on my on dime.......one of the things that bugs me is when some people say "I did the math".....and you know dang well the couldn't do the math with anything less then a 5 man (woman) scouting party.......But when I say "I did the math" you can take that to the bank....True I pay more per month then I would if I rented an apartment.....but where I live I don't need either a car or the expense of a car......utilities included....TV, Internet, phone, all included....+ housekeeping and free breakfast...oops.....1st meal...but I also have free access to a juice machine 24/7.......cranberry,apple and orange on tap as it were.....never drink the apple juice....but if you can find me a good juug of cider I'm your man......and the juice mentioned above was 1/2 cranberry and 1/2 orange.....I have a decent size water bottle that I fill...   

No comments:

Post a Comment