Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 10, 2018

(12:07 PM UTC-4)
(+68*F......overcast)
( a Youtube mix)
  Not a pretty day, butt a comfortable day for a walk....needed to pick up a few things at Aldi....and as per usual ended up with a few items I didn't know I needed.....had a nice chat with one of the other shoppers.......she was in the military.....but being so close to Fort Drum it's a common occurrence.....
  Got some good news today......starting next month my rent is going down...this is not a misprint, I live and have lived in a hotel for the last 7+ years....which is in the middle of a shopping area, and since i no longer drive, having everything I need within a max 10 minute walk including my doc's office is just what the trollie ordered.....now even before this rate decrease if I watched my budget it was affordable.....I'm on my own "dime" and on a fixed income....new rate will give me a whole new set of options.....
  The mix I'm listening to is in part Baroque Trumpet music play by Alison Balsom, really a great musician.....really technically sound.....and did I mention she's nice to look at as well......but as a former boss I had when we teased him about his "girl watching" used to say " The day I stop looking is the day they nail the lid over my head"

No comments:

Post a Comment