Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 21, 2018

(1:52 PM UTC-4)
(68*F....sunny)
(movie: "Stealth")
  To those who read yesterday's posting, I actually did make it to Dollar General and Ollie's this AM.....straight there...used the shortcut.....I've been thinking of getting a walking stick to add to my collection of canes, this is not, repeat not, the gentleman's walking stick, but rather a hikers walking stick, most of my "short cuts" are off sidewalk, and in the grass w/some pretty steep grades.....anyways one caught my eye at Ollie's and it came home with me.....but I must have been quite a sight......sling bag.....using a walking stick with the right hand, and carrying my cane in my left.....After all if a driver of a car carries I spare tire, why can a walker carry a spare cane....on my way back I past 2 family groups of Canada geese....mom, dad, and the kids having breakfast......

No comments:

Post a Comment