Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 4, 2018

(2:23 PM UTC -4)
(+60*F..cloudy)
(HBO Signature: "West Side Story")
  I had wanted to walk early today, but it was raining and although I have rain-gear/wind breaker, I waited and finally "The Reign of  the Rain was Reined in"......yup I know I could just have said the rain stopped, but my favorite hobby is the pun, the play on words, and the more obscure the better.....in fact I love the reaction from peeps when the groan and desire to throw rotten fruit at me.....and speaking of fruit.......I have been longing for some fresh cherries, but all the bags at the grocery have been to big....finally found one today just the right size, and many have already met their fate.....all thought I love most fruit in general...I love cherries most of all......
  My new debit card came today, and is now activated.......now I do not have nor will I have a credit card.....if I can't afford it.....I don't buy it.......but I didn't wanted to  use my current account/card on line......so I opened a second account just for online shopping.....okay I may be a tad paranoid.....but remember it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment