Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

(7:45 PM UTC-4)
(+72*F......sunny)
("Sink the Bismarck"
   Nice day, walked twice, early to Ollie's, if you're not familiar with the chain, basically a warehouse store, they sell 2nds, overruns, left overs, and at discount pricing, don't buy a lot from there but if they have it, it's at a great price, but if you see it, and want it,, buy it then, because once it's gone, it's gone......usually stop in every week to ten days......but they are taking an additional 15% off until Friday.
   Took care of paying July's rent, tend to take care of it a few days early, actually if I think about it even this early, I take care of it then......also called the pharmacy I use as my BP meds are just about gone.....plan to pick it up before the weekend when my walk takes me in that direction.....now I don't ever pay for meds or my Doc's bills for that matter from my daily budget, but from a reserve fund, so later in the day decided to walk to the bank....and withdraw the money for the meds, and some pocket money....and then Aldi.....tomatoes, radishes, cucumber, and some rolls, storage bags, and a bottle of salad dressing......and sitting he now I completely forgot to get green onions.....never got on the shopping list......oy vey........when I go to pickup my meds, I can stop at Aldi on the way back and get a package of green onions......I don't cook with them, I just eat them raw with some coarse pink sea salt.......

No comments:

Post a Comment