Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 15, 2018

(15:14 UTC-4)
(+82*F.......sunny....heat index +87*F)
(Now Playing: Star Wars I-V on TNT, and NCIS reruns on USA)
(a lot of channel surfing is going on)
   Despite the fact that I'm having difficulty choosing which one to watch, and factor in the heat of the day........I really needed to walk....was out of tomatoes and a few other items so very reluctantly took a walk.....on the other hand I've seen both options multiple times.....it does prove my point that when there's one show on I like usually there's two or more all playing at the same time..but I'd rather have that problem then the more normal situation were of the 60 some odd channels I get there is nothing I what to watch, zilch, nada, slim and none and slim just left town......   

No comments:

Post a Comment