Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

(15:25 UTC-4)
(+62*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "The Frog and the Lobsters" a Hornblower episode(link)
   It's been raining on and off since last evening, and it's predicted to continue thru tomorrow evening with thunder storms predicted....and if the weatherman was wrong, my right knee is quite an excellent predictor of stormy weather and it's been signing its' doleful song since mid-afternoon yesterday and is still humming right along.....so even if there was a break in the weather, I'm pretty stiff and a bit sore today so no walk, but made sure yesterday that I had everything I needed thru Thursday...so except for my weekly visit from housekeeping it has been a quiet day.....mostly online...not much on the "old boob tube" today.....but that fact is more common then there being something I'd like to watch..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment