Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

(17:08 UTC-5)
(+30*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing:"Hellfighters"(link))
   I hadn't been out all day and hadn't opened the drapes in my rooms today, and didn't realize until I checked the weather for temperature and conditions outside to post as I always do that it had snowed....just a dusting....but snow none the less....awoke this morning a tad groggily and have felt a little out of sorts all day....and hadn't planned to walk today anyways so really  hadn't checked the weather earlier as I usually do....only interruption in what has been a very quiet day, came this morning....it's Tuesday....that means that housekeeping comes in to change linen and clean....fist time they've been into the new rooms....
  I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, or in this case my normal bedtime and one of my favorite movies....about this time at night I always check the TV listings for the next day....I have all the channels I usually watch bookmarked and placed in a folder so all I have to do is right click and select all, and there they are....but after 10 PM tomorrow local time AMC is showing "Contact" and it runs until just after 2 AM....rats....haven't decided what I'll do yet....but an afternoon nap is a real possibility....just depends and how I feel tomorrow....  

No comments:

Post a Comment