Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 24, 2018

(17:41 UTC-4)
(+41*F....rain)
(Now Playing: a mix off Youtube (link))
   As I was crawling into bed last night, I suddenly remembered I hadn't post to this slag heap yesterday....had posted to another of my blogs....but not this one....and just rolled into bed and had the best night sleep I've had in weeks....but except for a trip to a convenience store and Aldi....was a  very quiet day....and except for three trips to the lobby....for a bagel this morning....because it was raining and I needed to stretch my legs just walked the entire length of the first floor of the hotel I live in....and later the same but to get a cup of coffee....won't have walked out even if it had been nice....all the big pre-Christmas sales are in full swing and there's noway I'd go any of the mall or big box stores this weekend....
   Have basically spent the entire day on line....last time there has been anything on the "old boob tube" I wanted to watch was Monday....and as there is next to nothing on tomorrow....looks like maybe Monday again....I may even watch a some of the NFL games tomorrow....have to check to see who's playing....
   It's raining now and is predicted to rain on and off through Wednesday....so probably won't get out until then....but the snow will be gone and I can use my short cuts which makes it easier....pretty well stocked so that's not a problem.....besides it's been awhile since I've gotten delivery....maybe some Chinese....

No comments:

Post a Comment