Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, April 25, 2019

[20:45 UTC-4]
[+53*....fair....winds out of the e/n/e @ 3 mph....rain later tonight thru Saturday....w/snow possible]
[Now Playing: Classical Music Radio [link]]
   Despite the forecast for rain over the next two days....even the possibility of snow Saturday morning....I had no reason to walk until Sunday at the  earliest....and I chose to invent some reasons and  and walked twice anyways....first this morning over to big lots....didn't need a thing but managed to find some chips, beef jerky and a couple of bottles of classic soft drinks that I didn't realize until I saw them that I needed them....and then this afternoon decided to take a walk to the convenience store out by I'81....I've used smokeless tobacco for over 40 years and they carry my brand and I can buy it in a 5 pack....didn't really need it....could  have waited....but wanted to walk....plus I set out for awhile on an available bench this evening....
   I've complained before about the every decreasing amount of TV shows that I would even consider watching....for the last few years I've watch "Game of Thrones"....but after last season I became very disappoint by  it and have not watched any of the episodes this season....just to convoluted....I checked last night for today's listing....and USA network was showing...."NCIS" but when I turned on to watch....there were showing a "marathon" of post-Ziva shows highlighting Ellie....there only a couple of those episodes I'd watch more than once....and I already have....rats....
   Have on the whole spent another quiet day online....still messing with the layout of "Trollie's Game Room".....but I think I done....well at least for a while....   

No comments:

Post a Comment