Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 3, 2020

[18:12 UTC-4]
[+68*_sunny_winds:w/s/w@17_mph_humidity:43%_barometer:29.65"\/_Tonight's Lo:+42*F]..
[Monday's Hi/Lo:+50*F/+30*F_rain beginning @06:00 thru 10:00_cloudy there after]....
[Now Playing on TBS.."Star Wars I]....
   It was a beautifully Spring day but had no pressing need to walk and in light of the present  condition re:CV-19..reluctantly fore go my customary late afternoon early evening walk..but did grab my folding chair and had a sit down on the back lawns and just enjoyed the warm weather and nice breeze....
   After comparing the weather for the next several days and and the food in my pantry and frig I have determined that Wednesday would be the right day for a walk..probably to both Aldi and Big Lots..and barring any special circumstances arising that's the plan..however weather permitting I plan to spend time the next couple of the back lawns either sitting or strolling and enjoying the beautiful Spring weather....
   I except for watching sporting events..I never watch the major US networks..and what TV shows I do watch are on the "cable channels"..the one good thing out of this "lock-down" is that  some of the "cable channels" are showing some decent flicks and other programs so I have watched a little more TV then /usual..and then there is always Youtube....
   I had lost a picture I had used on "Trollie's Game Room" and couldn't remember what file I had it in..finally gave up..got a alert on FB that I had memories from today to look back..and there was the pic.I had forgotten I had also posted it to FB..thinking of that..have you ever heard some one who had misplaced something and when finally found would say "I found it in the last place I looked"..I  know what they mean..of course it was the "last place you looked"..you found it so you quit looking..anytime you find a specific item it's in the last  place you looked even if it's also in the first place you looked....
   The time has come to wish you a good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment