Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 23, 2022

I got a email this morning..apparently from a reader inquiring about my silence here for the last several months..truth be told the format was changed to accommodate the "mobile blogger" & I got frustrated by the appearance of it..the Olde MadTrollie doesn't have a "cellphone"..I have Essential Tremor" (aka: old age shakes) & have great difficulties using a touch screen..but lately the lack of a smart phone has jumped up & bite me again..with the FB new policy that I need a second confirmation that I'm Me..I can't gain access to my FB account.anyways..the only thing I really miss atall is messenger & even that I only rarely used..//.since my last post nothing of great significance has occurred save for a good six-month checkup with the doc..as for the rest I have continued the quite peaceful life of a 74 year old man..which is the life I have chosen & a life which I prefer..besides if I live on an "even keel" & avoid stress &/or excitement I avoid or at least lessen the tremors..my intent at this point is to only post here when I have something meaningful to say..well at least from my POV...ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment