Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

*[18:42 UTC-4]*[MT-Today's Playlist]*
...Last posted on Saturday & just kicked back & save for a quick run to Dollar general for a few things spent the day in my rooms ..the weather yesterday was nasty..predicted winds from 25 to 35 mph & gusts up to 65 mph just to the south & east of us..days like that I'm quite content to stay warm & snug in the cement block building I live in..the forecast also called for a weather storm watch from 20:00 to 16:00 today..well Wilbur..somebody forgot to tell Mother Nature because except for a dusting of snow were got nothing..ergo..had received a bill from my last appointment with the doc so just before 09:00 got dressed for the 28*F tem-perature..just four light layers do the trick for that & headed off to  my bill..his office is about a 10 minute walk from my abode..got that taken care of..a quick stop at Big Lots..they usually carry bulk black pepper corns..I said usually but not today..then to Aldi (dang..another word  the spell-check in my new laptop don 't know)..got most of what I sought but were out of pocket pies (as it happened so was Dollar General when I was there Sunday..I think it's some kind of a conspiracy (hehe))..& fruit flavored sparkling water..but did get the rest of the items on my list..which I actually remembered to take with me for a change..(shakes his old grey head)..then on the way back to my digs a quick stop at the bank for my "10 day walking around money"...../....according to the weather forecast we are supposed to get some light snow starting  about now & intermittently thru tomorrow evening but only 1 to 3" are expected..haven't seen any evidence of it as of yet (a quick look out the back door)..but as my old friend Norm used to say "The weathermen were the only people he knew that got paid for being right 25% of the time" & I always told him he was a optimist..he's not with us now..rest easy my old friend..../....weather looks good for Thursday & Friday & then rain & mid-50's on Saturday..weird weather for a December in the Northcountry of NYS..so will probably wait until Thursday/Friday for my next adventure in shopping..anyways..my days deeds are down..ergo.."nite all"....[19:19 UTC-5}..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment