Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

 *[16:24 UTC-5]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
    It's been 8 days since I posted last..bad Trollie..no biscuit..most days have been just my usual days of a little shopping here & there but mostly just staying my rooms & attending to my duties as a mod on the FB group "The Farthest Side" & as an admin on "May the Far Side be with you"..& of course spending time on the sim..solitaire & the live free poker game I play online..you can find a link to "Trollie's Game Room" in the sidebar if you're interested..../....Saturday the 11th was a very weird day's weather for the Northcountry of NYS for December..we had winds out of the south with winds in excess of 25 mph..52*F & rain..this time of year thew typical temperature is usually well below 32*F & snow..which we haven't gotten very much of as of yet..../...Sunday the 12th my bro & sis-in-law picket me up just before noon & we had lunch at the local "Red Lobster"..had something to due with what happened on 12-12-47 ..the gimpy..grumpy old Trollie turned 74 years old..& there are days' that I feel like I was born 12-12-1847 ...../....Awoke this morning just before 03:00 after a fitful nights sleep..had a couple of very strange dreams..really don't recall any specifics just that they were  bizarre..decided that it would prove nothing to try to catch another 40 winks..so got up & started my day early..just before 09:00 took off on an extended shopping trip..first stop was at Aldi..just some bananas..fruited flavored sparkling water..a 1/2 lb of Irish butter & a wedge of Edam cheese..then off to T J Maxx & another bottle of spicy mayo..Buffalo Ranch..then across to "Speedway" convenience store for some chew..they have started stocking my fav brand so bought a tube of five..& then a quick stop at Dollar General for a package of cookies & 4 apple pies..& back to my rooms..but a longer walk than/usual & my back was quite sore when I got back..I have had Scoliosis since I was 11 or 12 & it usually doesn't bother me atall..but today..anyways a liberal application of a topical analgesic & all is now well..../....just a couple more games to be played..a shower & meds to be taken & of course a couple more look-ins on my FB groups & my evening meal to prepared & consumed..ergo.."nite all"....[17:02 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment