Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 4, 2021

*[07:04 UTC -5]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
...I been a very bad Trollie..again..been 6 days since I've posted here..no biscuit..today at 10:00 I'll will have been a resident here for 11 years..I live in a hotel (on my own dime} over the last 11 years it's changed names about a 1/2-dozen time & management once..but it's location hasn't..I like to say that there are three reasons why I live here..location..location..location..I live on the edge of the commercial district of the small city I live in & within walking distance of everything I need & that includes my  doctor's office (about 10 minutes away} & there's an "urgent care" practically right across the street..I'll be 74 in 8 days..I don't drive any longer.. my night vision was always sub-standard & has gotten worse with age & because of my essential tremor condition [link]..com-monly referred to here abouts as the "old age shakes" & in a high stress situation I could "pop a tremor" & lose control of a car if I was driving & I refuse to put myself or anyone else in that "jackpot"..ergo..I don't drive..now truth be told I live in an area where in winter extreme cold & Lake Effect Snow is possible..so there are days were walking would not be possible..in that case there are always cabs if absolutely necessary but both grocery stores in the area do deliver & in the wake of CV-19 so do many of the other stores in the area & also many Chinese restaurants..sub-shops & pizza parlors that would be more that happy to deliver & I have a debit card setup for such situations..also for internet use & did I mention my winter pantry & the best reason is that I actually save money & can live well within my means..obviously wouldn't work for everybody but it does work out quite well for this gimpy ..grumpy..old codger..../....*[18:04 UTC-5]*..I've just finished watching "Fantastic 4" on SyFy..been a quiet day save for a the short walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx..just picked up a few things for my winter pantry..have nothing on the docket for tomorrow save for my /usual online activities..maybe some TV if I can find something worth watching,,weather for tomorrow looks fairly nice..a mid 30s F day..which is relatively speaking a nice "warm" day for this area this time of year so maybe a walk for the sake of walking  is possible..just a few more details to iron out before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....,/,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment