Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 12, 2004

(happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear trollie......happy birthday to me)
today is my 57th birthday, so of course i slept lousy last night, awoke about 3 AM with a splitting headache and felt like crap this morning.......typical......
needed to stop in at work this morning and that went smooth, and stopped at mickey d's for breakfast before sunday school, i had intended to leave after i taught but felt better and it was the kid's christmas program so i stayed, had dinner at my daughter's very good oriental style meal, and the have basically crashed the rest of the day......
sister called......she and my dad went to see my uncle in buffalo (see below post).....he's doing a little better but things really don't look promising.......he's 84 and there is a strong possibility that along with a kidney problem that he may have cancer.....so your prayer would be appreciated....
just got done watching the survivor final..........i must admit i had been pulling for elisa......but the result was predictable......anyhow i really did get into this one like i did have in the past.......really an unsatisfactory result from my point of view..........
am bushed and headed for bed........

No comments:

Post a Comment