Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

*[17:08 UTC-4]
*[+72*F_partly cloudy_winds:s/s/w@15_humidity:42%_barometer:29.92"\/_Overnight Lo:+54*]*[rain predicted to begin @02:00 & continue thru 09:00 tomorrow]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   Didn't sleep very well last night awoke 3 different times during the night and the last time was just after 03:00..and although I did "roll back over" a return to sleep evaded me..and I gave up and got up just after 03:30..and started my online day..although I have found time to watch all or parts of a couple of the episodes of NCIS on the USA network..
   I never received my new Medicare card and have been having trouble finding out the best way to get the new one..somehow or another I think that it got lost in the mails..I could try to get it online or over the phone but as I described a few days ago my difficulties trying to use a touch tone phone to activate my new debit card..I'm as we used to say back in the day "a little gun-shy"  about trying that again any time soon..besides I'm a little reluctant to enter my Social Security number over the phone or on a website..and the local SS office is outside my walking range but my sis has offered to drive me tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get that taken care of..[knock wood]....
   Other than my walk up to the lobby by way of the parking lot I have been in my rooms all day..online and watching TV..spent sometime on messenger with my sis trying to figure out my options and checking a few differnt sites..concerning my problem..but that not withstanding have got most of my online tasks done or nearly so except for last chip drops on the live games I play and entering "Day's End" on "Trollie's Game Room"..with the trip to the Social Security office tomorrow it will probably cut into my game time but at this point that is the priority..and besides..although I do
 enjoy my gaming and my duties as a moderator..sometimes the real world does manage to pry me out of my "fortress of solitude"..one or two more things to do..ergo..nite all....   

No comments:

Post a Comment