Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 26, 2020

 *[17:24 UTC-4]*[80*F_sunny_winds:s/s/w@10 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:29.91"\/_overnight lo:+63]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Medieval]*]*

  Because I no longer drive..my night vision is substandard as well as in off weather and considering the simple fact that because of my essential tremors..if I were to have one in a critical situation while driving there is a strong possibility that I might be unable to control the car..and I won't put myself or anyone else at risk..ergo..it made sense to me to give up my licence to drive..besides I live where I'm a 15 minute radius walk from everything I need..including my doctor's office..but because I walk I keep a sharp eye on the extended forecast..so while checking this afternoon I discovered although tomorrow and Monday will be rain free..it's forecast to rain Tuesday thru Friday morning..ergo I will in all likelihood forego the walk to Price Chopper/T J Maxx I had penciled in for Monday and walk to Aldi instead..and then on the other hand with the total unpredictability of weather here in the Northcountry of New York State..when I check the weather tomorrow the forecast might be total different..I've mentioned before the adage up here.."If you don't like the weather..wait 15 minutes..it will probably change"..and my corollary to the adage is "probably for the worse"..../....Slept fairly well last night save for a couple of very weird dreams..and was up about my usual time..my online gaming to day was with mixed results,,but have had an enjoyable day..save for an afternoon stroll  round the grounds here and a trip to the lobby this morning for some breakfast items have spent the day in my rooms..../....on  my way back to my rooms this morning saw one of the other residents I've known for quite awhile out smoking..and stopped to say hello and there was a new kid on the block..I knew that someone had moved in a few doors down from me but had never see them..a nice lady in her early 40s..a health care worker..and we had a nice chat..have also watched a bit of one of the fast & furious movies..../....the end of the day draws near and still a few things to do before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment