Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 24, 2020

 *[17:56 UTC-4]*[+70*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@5 mph_humidity:59%_barometer:29.92"\/_overnight lo:56*F]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*

   I awoke at a more normal for me this morning and logged on tho the net right @04:00..and had one of my better sessions on the free live poker game I play..was thinking of maybe taking a walk to Price Chopper & Aldi  but have some thought..decided that I really didn't need to today..but physically felt a little off this morning and since it was one of my longer walks..Price Chopper & T J Maxx and I could take that any day within the next three or four days..mostly just for pantry items decided to delay to another day..although I did take my walk to the lobby twice this afternoon..once by way of the parking lot for my afternoon coffee..on the way up..got to a spot where I could see the intersection and crosswalk I take when going to either Big Lots &/or Aldi..I had mentioned before that the walk lights had been out of order..and it's a dicey crossing even when they're operational..the left-hand turn arrow form the cross street is on at the same time ass the walk light and even though by state law the pedestrian has the right of way..it doesn't sometimes work out that way and I have had several close calls from drivers who either aren't paying attention..are distracted by smart phones..or are just in to of a hurry to care..so was relieved to see that the lights were in working order again..Aldi has been penciled in for tomorrow morning..when I got back to my rooms [yes I did remember my room-key-card today] I was checking my budget and as the end of the month is approaching decided to go back up to the lobby [by the hall this time] and pay my October rent..have spent the rest of the day as I always do..online..gaming..watch some of "Fast Five" on HBO..and parts of a couple of "Bones" episodes and will probably watch some episodes of "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network..yup..by some standards a boring day..but not for me..I had very high stress job..and now that I'm retired I prefer a very orderly..perhaps over scheduled..very routine day..and because of my essential tremors the less stress the less the condition bothers me..../....Still just a few more tasks to accomplish so as/always..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment