Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 20, 2020

 *[15:30 UTC-4]*[+61*F_mostly cloudy_winds:north@6 mph..humidity:38%_barometer:30.55"\/_overnight Lo:+37*F_we are under another freeze/frost warning for the overnight hours]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Hec Ramsey]*]*

   I not sure whether or not we got another frost/freeze last night..didn't look outside until after the sun had been up an hour or so..but there is another for this evening..so we'll see..../...had a pretty typical start time to my day and had the vast majority of my online play done by just before 09:00 and decided to not wait until tomorrow to take the walk I was planning to Aldi..among the usual fare there had some packages of import "Black Forest Speck"..one of absolute favorite cured meats..speck & prosciutto are both types of ham..prosciutto is air cured with salt & spices..speck is also cured with salt & spices but then is also smoked..funny thing is I thought I had grab one package and when I check out realized I had actually grabbed two..even better..some bananas..a package of plum tomatoes..a bottle of soy sauce..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water [black raspberry]..2 small bottles of fruit flavoring for water..or what I call "21st Century Koolade" & container of crumbled blue cheese....and mid-afternoon took a walk via the parking lot to the lobby..got my afternoon toffee coffee..and then back the way I came with a sit-down on one of the outdoor benches to enjoy the afternoon breeze and my coffee..../....just before 13:00 I got a little hungry and realized it had been the better part of 5 hours since I had eaten my first meal of the day..and rather than have my /usual rustic egg-white frittata decided to make a sandwich with the last of some really nice deli roast beef I had..a little speck..some good cheddar..some olive oil..a few spices and into the microwave for 50 seconds..and then a happy stomach..after completing this post will be time for my daily shower..take my meds..and probably a nice rustic egg-white frittata..and then get ready to take care of what few things still remain to complete my day..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment