Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 3, 2020

 *[]*[17:38 UTC-4]*[+38*F/+32*F(w/windchill)_overnight lo:+35*F_partly cloudy_winds from the southwest@9 mph.. humidity:67%_barometer:29.98"\/_rain showers around 20:00..Fridays hi/lo:+40*F/+32*F_a combination of rain.. snow..rain mixed with snow starting around mid-night tonight thru mid-night Friday..some clear weather possible as well]*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie;[a Hornblower episode;[Duty];]*
   I had one of my better night's sleep last night then I've had in quite awhile..I only awoke once in the middle of the night rather than the /usual two or three times..but I was pretty well exhausted by bedtime last night and got a pretty normal start to the day..however..the other moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..an aussie who is usual around to take part of the work load is having medical issues and apparently was unable to be online..so the number of tasks was greater than/usual..but despite that I was pretty well done by about 12:30..and after seeing the weather forecast for tomorrow decided that I'd better run my errands today..so just popped a heat & serve burrito in the microwave and off I went..first to T J Maxx..I was hoping that they had another bottle of the piquante peppers that I got there a couple of weeks ago and to my relief they actually three jars..but I only got one and a bottle of adobo spice..then to the convenience store for a tube of my chew..and then to Ollie's\..a container of garlic powder and a box of sandwich bags that I use for storage in my frig..and finally to Dollar General for 2 cherry & 2 apple pocket pies..I've been getting the cherry ones for the last few years but a couple of times ago they only had one left and if you buy two you get a price break so got an apple as well..and enjoyed the apple as well..ergo..../....With the weather forecast for tomorrow in mind..save for the quick trip up to the lobby to grab a couple of things off the daily breakfast this gimpy..grumpy..old codger intends to spend tomorrow in my warm..cozy rooms and stay warm and dry..../....Took a look at the advanced forecast for the month and the temperature is predicted to be quite mild for month..well for the Northcountry anyways..with daylight highs in the lower 30s to lower 40s..but January is generally the coldest month of the year and that's just around the proverbial corner..just a couple of things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:15 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment