Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 11, 2020

 *[16:34 UTC-4]*[+44*F_partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@2 mph_humidity:68%_barometer:30.01"/\_overnight lo:+33*F_Saturday's hi/lo:+43*F/+42*F_winds from the e/n/e@7 mph_humidity:86%_rain predicted to begin around 18:00 and continue thru 11:00 Sunday]*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[Sink The Bismarck];]*
   Although I din't take some time away from by online activities this morning at 08:00 to watch an NCIS episode and eat my first meal I was done with all my major concerns by just before 12:00 so took my walk to Price Chopper..fresh garlic..shallots..a couple italian peppers..a boule & some sliced beef..then up to T J Maxx and got the last bottle of the piquante peppers that I have very much enjoyed..over to the convenience store for a tube of my chew..could have wait a couple days but decided that because I was in the vicinity I'd might as well "save steps" and get that today..and then Dollar General..just the usual fare except had wanted to get a 6-pack of soda..7.5 oz cans..but had run out of space in my sling bag and since I still have a couple of cans decided to wait another day..had every thing else on line wrapped up by 15:00 except a couple more "look-ins" on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and of course posting here..I may also spend some time doing so re-arrange of a couple of my Youtube play lists..../....so at 15:00 watched an episode of "Bones" on TNT..and had a meal..showered and took my daily meds..and sat down to write here..../....Tomorrow is this gimpy..grump..old codger's birthday..and unless I decided to go to the plaza just down the hill or possible up to the ATM to get my "10-day walking around money" my intentions are to spend my day as I prefer to do..on-line and in my rooms..nothing on the old boob tube tomorrow worth my time so probably will find something to watch on Youtube..this being my 73rd birthday I've stopped making a big deal about it many years ago..it is after all just another day..just like the other 26,633 ones that have proceeded it..[shrugs]..../....but in my minds eye I'm seeing the images of a nice roast beef sandwich..ergo.."nite all"....[17:05 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment