Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 29, 2021

 *[15:36 UTC-5]*[MT-Today's Playlist]*
...It has been an interesting 8 days since I posted last..a week ago tomorrow I had just finished my morning postings to "Trollie's Game Room" & finished a draft for the next  posting there & as I was getting ready to start my Sim&Solitaire play for the day my 5 year old+ Chrome Base died..may it rest in pieces..spent the better part of three hours with a helpful tech at the local Staples getting my new lap-top setup..did lose my files..& some of my long inns..had to start from scratch again on a couple of my game sites but that was no big deal & I'm still spending sometime everyday recreating some of my files & bookmarks & getting used to the new  machine..although a lap-top because of my essential tremor condition I can't use either a touch screen or a mouse pad..ergo..need to use a mouse..I've always have used a tailed mouse & am finally getting use the tail-less variety..just a different size & feel & I keep forgetting to turn the dang thing off & have not guess one how long the battery life is..ergo..next time  I'm in the plaza where Staples is (same as Price Chopper & T J Maxx) me thinks I'll stop in there & get a "back-up" moose..with the winter weather here abouts there are times when for a few days it's unsafe for me to walk because of the accumulation of snow..ergo..the back-up mouse..../....other than that has been a quiet week+..just the /usual shopping & online gaming & of course keeping an "eye" on the 2 FB groups where I'm either a mod or an admin..../....was up a little earlier than /usual but it's been  a good day..this AM made a stop at the bank for my "10 day walking around money" & shifted some money around between a couple of my accounts & just about 12:00 a short to pickup a few things at Ollie's & Dollar General..haven' quite decided what use to make of the rest of the day..??..off to figure it out..ergo.."nite all"....[16:05 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment