Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

It�s about 7:30 on 3/24 and I�m sitting here typing into word because I have not been able to post to blogger. Template is gone. I don�t think I�ve down anything because the page can still be accessed, so it must be something on their end. Well I guess that happens from time to time is really to be expected�.but I am bummed out about it �oh well..it�s not like it�s life or death but it does reek�..
I�ll save this and post it when I get back on�I haven�t missed a day since I started this about 5 months ago, and I�m not going to miss one now even if it�s posted at a later date�
I�ve got tube music on�it�s very lay back a soothing which is what I need to night and Darjeeling tea�.i rarely drink just plain tea I prefer the specialty type�I a bit of a snob that way�I also prefer single bean coffee�.can always afford them but if I can then that�s what I drink�..
First day of a month end week�usually they turn into a real freak show but today wasn�t half bad�..will leave this for a while and maybe finish it later
entry from yesterday when i could not post)

No comments:

Post a Comment