Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 30, 2003

mostly classical on the player this AM and my morning cup of.....trying to catch up on what happened overnight here is the land of blog...have read my boards and taggie...jj stopped by last night...new layout on her site...and i find myself saying this about her as well, it seems that in blogs i'm not attracted to blogs that i always agree with but rather those which are well writen and are entertaining which her's is, .....in life as well as on the net ( and yes i actually have a life off the net) i find that i'm more attracted to those i disagree with most of the time then to those i agree with....how am i going to test my beliefs if i only listen to those with whom i agree.....besides i love verbal fencing....even if i get nicked from time to time....great fun.....oh my there i go again running off at the keyboard and forgeting my manners......here is where you'll find her.............

No comments:

Post a Comment