Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 20, 2003

lordie am i glad today is over....well not the rest of the day but the work part of the day....but it was not with out it's humor....one of the guys that was helping me step into my path without looking....not a close call but i said to him that hitting him was the last thing i wanted to do......that good said he...i said you don't understand i want to hit you...it's just the last thing i'm going to do....later while having trouble going up a slippery ramp i was chanting "I love my work.....I love my work......" not very convincingly and he said no you got that all wrong you should be chanting "I love my paycheck.....I love my paycheck....." mark one up for him.....have not made the effort to find any music yet but am finishing a diet pepsi from supper.....and deciding want if anything to do tonight.....may watch some round ball....and surf for a while......

No comments:

Post a Comment