Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 14, 2021

*[15:59 UTC-5]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]
   So I got finished with my day's online gaming just before 16;00..it's been raining on&off all day & I was hoping to get a walk in today..forecast is for rain..winter mix & snow all day tomorrow..so i took a look outside & it was fairly dark..but no rain..checked the sunset time for today..16:38..oops & dang..I except if it's an emergency never walk after dark..(a) I have very poor night vision & be because of my essential tremor condition [link] I have balance issues & the thought of taking a "bad step" & ending up taking a header isn't a comforting thought..In my case it can also be called familial tremor..if one of your parents has the condition you have a 50% chance of having it as well..my Sis & I both have it..but my Bro doesn't not..but then he has two artificial heart valves..also apparently a genetic condition..from what I was told..your heart valves are supposed to have 4 flaps..his had only 3..given the choice I'd take the  tremors..../....a check of the sunrise/sunset for today showed only 9 hours & 41 minutes of sunlight here & it get worse before it gets better..on December 21st there will be only 8 hours & 53 minutes of sunlight..when I was working day shift years ago..when I left for work in the morning it was still dark & when I left the plant it was dark again..was a good thing that my job supervising shipping & receiving required me to travel between the plant & a satellite warehouse or I probably wouldn't have seen the sun atall for several days..../....anyways have had a very quiet day,,haven't been out of my rooms all day & except for the short trip to the "lobby" tomorrow to pickup a couple of things for breakfast (only do that every other day..& get enough for two days) probably won't be out of the rooms tomorrow either..unless the weather changes..but my winter pantry is full so no need to venture out..../....last night I threw a package of microwavable pasta in the machine..some shallot..green onions..capers..salt ..pepper..dill weed some olive oil mayo & a single serve package of wild caught pink salmon..put the bowl in the frig to cool & had it with my cold plate 2nd meal..turned out extremely well..along with some cheese bread..some good salami..some dried mango & a Doctor Pepper..a very pleasing meal..../....still a few details to iron-out before I take my rest..the /usual shower & taking of the meds & my evening meal..ergo.."nite all"....[16:50 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment