Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 13, 2021

 *[16:15 UTC-5]*[On MT_Today's Playlist]+
..Well Wilbur..I've done it again..I haven't posted in 6 days..bad Trollie..no biscuit..been an interesting six days..has been in the mid to lower 50s most days but we've gotten quite a bit of rain..rained heavily both yesterday & today & rain again is forecast for tomorrow..but there were some "holes" in the rain  & managed to get out yesterday to Aldi to pickup some needed food items & today to Dollar General for some supplies I use for my online gaming..I play a free poker site & several solitaire games & a Spade sim..I'm a a stats nerd..I was one before the term "geek" as invented..../....November 11th was Veterans Day here in the USA.. my dad & all of my 4 uncles served in various capacities in World War II..all survived but one of my uncles was wounded,,they are of course all gone now but they all are fondly remembered by me (I've placed a composite photo of them in the footer)..../....I mentioned above about me being a "stats nerd"..Well Wilbur that applies to this blog as well & the Blogger software has great record keeping..although there was a 5 year period when I didn't have internet access may first post was made on..October 29th 2002..& since then although I live in the Northcountry of Upstate New York State..over the 19 plus years only 28% of my "hits" have come from the USA..whilst checking my "hits" stats for the last 7 days I noticed I've gotten many hits from Russia..to you I say welcome..(over the life of this blog 18% of "hits" have come from Russia..that's #2) & I also noticed over the l,ast 7 day's I've gotten two "hits" from Liechtenstein..you are welcome as well..as are all who visit here..../.....There has been some snow in the area here to the east of us at higher elevations..but other that just a few flakes of corn snow also known as graupel(dang..another word spellcheck didn't know)[link]..but the ground was still too warm for it to form any accumulation..but I have no doubt that quite soon we will have a thick carpet of white on the ground hereabouts..../....only a few details to deal with before I take my rest.. another check-in or two on my FB groups..my daily shower & taking of my meds & of course my evening meal..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:11 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment