Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 21, 2021

 *[15:07 UTC-5]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
..Yesterday afternoon I was done with my online game play..caught up with the everything on the FB groups "The Farthest Side (where I'm a mob) & "May the Far Side be with you (where I'm admin) & that also included the short walk done the hill to the plaza just west of my rooms just picked up a couple of things at Ollie's & Dollar General..took longer than I had thought it would..
Ollie's was packed with pre-Christmas shoppers & it took "forever" to get checked out..or so it seemed to me..& was done with everything by 16:00..thought about posting here..thought again..didn't(obviously)..decided to take the rest of the day off & as we would have said back in the day.."veg-out" & except for a couple of check-ins on my FB groups periodically throughout the evening that's exactly what I did..as a former mechanic I installed my tuckus in my recliner..watched episodes of "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel" & also as we would have said way-back-when.."pigged out"..just a relaxing evening..& "hit the sheets" just after 20:00...../....had a decent night's sleep & was up just after my traditional 04:00..had all my offline morning issues dealt with..had checked both my FB groups & emails & sat down for my morning session of poker on "Replay Poker" & except for getting rivered & losing a bunch of chips on that one hand..not a bad session [[note] free site..no real money at risk..just faux money..playing with "house money as it were}..Now I had decided yesterday not to walk today..rain had been predicted..but what we got was a mid to upper 40s F day..bright sun & only a very light breeze..took one look at that & decided I wasn't going to waste probably the best weather day until next spring in my rooms..had forgotten to get hummus the other day when I was at Aldi..ergo..just after 11:00 was all done with my game play save for the solitaire games I play on "Just Solitaire" & off I went..the hummus..a jug of liquid egg-whites..a couple of very green bananas (which will be just rip enough when there turn comes in a couple of day's to take their place on my 1st meal plate) & a bottle of sparkling fruit flavored water..their supply was picked over & there was only one 1 bottle of the flavors that I like..[shrugs]..back just before 12:00 & even with a break for 2nd meal was all done except for a couple of check-ins on my groups by just before 15:00..I'm off to check the schedule of what's on the "olde boob-tube" tonight but I'm contemplating another evening off..ergo.."nite all"....[15:49 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment