Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 5, 2003

i'm doing a little surfing checking the boards but nuthin' shakin'....have to go out tonight so my time is a little truncated...have been tossing some ideas around in my head about possible changes to the design.......actually there is plenty of open space in my head to fling ideas in....problem is none of them every seem to take up residence, they kind of enter one ear...bounce around for a while then exit....more often then not out my butt.......so if while surfing tonight you think you smell a fart...it ain't...it just one of my ideas that got a way before i got a chance to do anything with it....and if you've got any sense at all you'll just plug your nose and leave it go bouncing by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment