Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 4, 2019

[19:24 UTC-5]
[+48*F..mostly cloudy..winds: south@18..humidity: 47%..barometer: 30.08" ~..rain forecast to begin around 23:00 tonight and continue through 14:00 Tuesday afternoon]..
[Now Playing:[Autumn Landscape]..
   While I really like the restful relaxing music I'm now questioning my judgement in selecting it to post to tonight..I sitting here trying to both write this post..and nod off to sleep at the same time..not sure exactly what the issue is but I'm growing sleep much earlier that /usual tonight..because except for a short walk to Aldi this morning for just the usual foodstuffs..I've had quite a restful day..the AMC network was showing the 2nd and third movies in the "Lord of the Ring" trilogy..not that big of a fan of the 1st and 3rd..but like the 2nd..which I probably would have watch the whole flick..but even  the action of the movie wasn't helping to keep me from nodding off..so decided to finish up what still need to be done both off and online and make an early night of it..off line since tomorrow is Tuesday..housekeeping will be in..I have a running gag with the desk personal..about they'll be in between 08:00 and 17:00..but since I don't know when it is my habit to collect all my garbage and recyclables the night before and get them bagged and ready for disposal..
   Tomorrow being Tuesday it's the day I generally walk to Big Lots to take advantage of the 10% senior discount offered on that day..but usual walk there mid-morning..and since the weather prediction is for rain through mid-afternoon will decide tomorrow whether I"ll go or not..
   Still have a cash drop on the free poker site I play at..and last entry for the night at "Trollie's Game Room"..and a last check in at the FB group "The Farthest Side"..I've been a bad mod today..haven't spent near the time there I normally do..and haven't check emails since early this AM..so will say..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment