Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 10, 2019

[19:48 UTC-5]
[+41*...cloudy..winds: w/s/w@10 mph..humidity: 83%..barometer: 29.97" /\..rain is expected to start about the time I'm writing this [19:09]...changing to "winter mix" soon after...through about 03:00 day..snow returns mid-morning through early morning Tuesday..5 to 8 inches of snow expected]
[Now Playing: [Borodin]..
   It was a damp, dreary day most of the day..and save for my two trips to the lobby..once for the breakfast buffet and the other early evening for my usual toffee coffee I have been in my rooms all day..but for the most part a very pleasant day..did  watch a little TV..Law&Order..SVU..and a little of the Bills vs Browns game..but for the most part spent the day as I often do..online..between my three blogs..my mod duties on "The Farthest Side"...some Poker, Spades, Bridge, Chess and 11 different Solitaire games..all of which I enjoy playing..and it helps me keep mentally sharp...
  I never put on my outdoor shoes all day..just lounged around in my "dorm shoes"..aka: slippers..but to think about "dorm shoes" and was reminded of when I was in college as a freshman I lived in a dorm..and to help keep the floors clean each of us had a spot in the shoe rack..and were expect to change our outdoor shoes when we came in and exchange them for our "dorm shoes"..well we had an RA [resident assistant] that was a real pain in the tuckus..and I had acquires some pull string firecrackers [see pic in the footer]..and we'd put a tack on each end of the string..push one in the shelf in his slot in the shoe rack and the other in the heal of his shoe..revenge is best served with a loud bang..he never did figure out who was doing it..I was a freshman in college in 1966 so am quite sure that the statues of limitations has run out..I think I've mentioned before that I was a bit of a prankster in my youth..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment