Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 9, 2019

[20:00 UTC-5]
[+34*..w/wind-chill: +25*F..cloudy..winds: south@14 mph..humidity: 56%..barometer: 30.05 \/ ]
[rain forecast to begin tomorrow @13:00 thru 21:00..changing to snow until 03:00 Monday..snow returns 13:00 Monday thru the end of the day..Now Playing:[Hec Ramsey [pilot]]]..
   Been an interesting day..took a walk this morning first to the ATM to  withdraw some "walking around" money..something I do every 10 days or so..and then to Aldi..was still below freezing but the sidewalks were reasonable seeing we only got a couple of inches of snow..as to the shopping I did some thing I almost never do..remembered the list..got everything on the list..and nothing else..mid-afternoon walked to Ollie's and Dollar General..basically to look and get a bottle of dish-washing detergent..well..between the two stores ended up spending the better part of a 20$..oy vey..but found something I'd been looking for for quite awhile..a bread knife..at Ollie's and Dollar General they finally got in a size of paper plates I've been looking for..and a couple of items for my "winter  pantry"..by the time I walked it was above freezing and the Sun was out..so most of the snow was melted..
   When I got back this morning I was hungry..and had just a few minutes before a movie started "The Bourne Ultimatum"..so flip the mid-day meal..heated up a pre-prepared meal..and then this evening made my usual frittata..may decided to do that more often..
  I'm very picky about what gets posted to my FB timeline..I've posted more than once asking peeps not to post to my timeline..if they see something they think I'd might like..tag me to it..send me a link through messenger..and everyone save one has complied..but one peep  just keeps truckin'..they did it again last night but before I saw it others had commented so reluctantly I left  it..but they did again tonight..so I deleted both and "snoozed" the individual for 30 days..hate to do that..but I really dislike that..although tis person only posts puns and such..which they think I'd like..everyone of which I've seen before and chose not to post it..but the really reason I'm picky is I have FB friends on both sides of the political debate..and I almost never post anything political..and I don't want a "flame war" on my timeline..still things to do before I sleep..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment